Surveying, Mapping and GIS

Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development and enterprise architecture...

  • Geospatial Technology, End to End...

    Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development, enterprise architecture and policy

2005 ALTA Standards

Posted by Dave Smith On 11/09/2005 07:17:00 PM 1 comments

New 2005 ALTA/ACSM standards will become effective Jan 1, 2006.

2005 MINIMUM STANDARD DETAIL REQUIREMENTS FOR
ALTA/ACSM LAND TITLE SURVEYS
as adopted by American Land Title Association and National Society of Professional Surveyors

http://www.alta.org/industry/ALTA2005_Standards.pdf

Categories:

1 Response for the " 2005 ALTA Standards "

  1. Anonymous says:

    I searched for ALTA standards on Google and ended up on this web-site.
    I am facinated with GIS, but know little about it. I hope to change this soon. I experimented a little connecting Databases to ACAD drawings, so I am on my way becoming an expert. I already know how to create my own database with Microsoft Access.

Search