Surveying, Mapping and GIS

Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development and enterprise architecture...

  • Geospatial Technology, End to End...

    Exploring all aspects of mapping and geography, from field data collection, to mapping and analysis, to integration, applications development, enterprise architecture and policy

FedUC redux...

Posted by Dave Smith On 1/31/2006 08:33:00 PM 0 comments

As I had back to back meetings around DC and various fires to put out most of the day today, so I unfortunately didn't get to enjoy the ESRI Federal User Conference (FedUC) yet. Tomorrow looks promising, though- I have a few things going on in the AM but it looks like I'll be able to break away to attend the afternoon.

I'm looking forward to it....

In the meanwhile, today revealed a few wonderful insights and excellent opportunities for future projects in rearchitecting core GIS processes for one of our major customers... Hopefully I will be able to reveal some of this exciting news in months to come.

Meanwhile I'm hunkered down in my hotel room awaiting the State of the Union address... should be interesting to see what the Bush vision for the near future is...

0 Response for the " FedUC redux... "

Search